2 Hot dogs
1 Pillsbury crescent rolls can
1. Pop open the Pillsbury crescent can, unroll and divide into triangles. I cut the triangles in half to make even smaller bite sized mini dogs for my 1 year old.
2. Dab a bit of butter on the inside of the roll. I used the back of a tsp. Without butter they lack a bit of flavor.
3. Slice hot dog in half then in desired length.
4. Roll crescent from the smallest end to the longest side. Tuck in the corners
5. Bake at 375º for about 10-12 minutes.
6. Wait about 7 minutes for them to cool down.
I love pairing these mini dogs with apple slices or steamed veggies and small cheese bites. A lot better than drive-thru corn dogs.