2. Take one road trip with the kids.
3. Take one domestic flight trip with the kiddos.
4. A deep cleaning of all documents, taxes, real estate documents, etc.
5. Focus on growing this blog, book a few posts in advance
6. Learn how to sew from beginner to intermediate.
7. Find a new job
8. Strive to have a date night every other month. This year we did one every 4 or 5 months but in December we went out alone for company parties, concerts, etc 4-5. I'd like to pace myself more this year.
9. Take one mommy and me class with my daughter.
10. Start a date night a month with my son. He is going on 4 and I feel this would help keep our relationship strong as he gets older with a strong basis early on.
11. Visit family more and help them more, babysitting, money, etc.
12. Learn something new.