1. Finish shopping no later than the 20th.
2. Set up an IRA/Traditional IRA
3. Set a workout schedule.
4. Create a better quality video.
5. Take a vacation with the kids.
6. Take a vacation from the kids minimum half day.
7. Finish one sewing project with no mess ups.
8. Set up a co-hosted etsy shop.
9. Make one new dessert/appetizer for Christmas.
10. Mail out my Christmas cards this year. The year before are still in my box.
1. Really strive for 3 posts each week. (On average did 2x’s I succeeded 50% of the time)
2. Set a gym/workout schedule. (fail 100%)
3. Walk at least 15 minutes each day with the kids, not just playing. (passed 70% thanks to football practice)
4. Research how to use my bluehost marketing credits (learned 100% to my disappointment it is only with a large purchase)
5. Read at least two books on blogging to help this blog out (20% success, I started one book but did not finish yet)
6. Finalize my christmas shopping list (only about 40% done)
7. After November 17 set a yard sale date/location on my beauty products. (not enough for me to bother currently, better as stocking stuffers)
8. Focus on my sons name writing. So far he gets tracing but can't write independently. (80% minus thanksgiving weekend where I let him slack off
9. Make a video for this blog. (100% success, I will strive for better quality) 10. Sleep more than 5 hours a day at least twice during the week. (33% success thanks to the long thanksgiving break)