Ingredients: 8oz Mozzarella Cheese
7 oz packet of pasta
1 can of tomato sauce
1 tbsp oil (for soup)
1 tbsp oil (for quezadillas)
1. Heat pot over medium heat, pour in oil.
2. Pour in pasta (my kids prefer elbow macaroni), move around
3. Add 1 can of tomato sauce and enough water to cover pasta. Careful with oil splashes.
4. Heat tortillas for about 20-30 seconds each.
5. Slice cheese into thin slices. Place a piece in each tortilla. Fold over in half.
6. Heat up a pan over low heat, pour 2nd tbsp of oil.
7. Place tortillas in pan and flip after 1 minute to the other side.
Est time: 30-35 min
My son loves this soup and will eat lots of cheese quezadillas or dobladitas as he calls them.